Bad Omens

 


Bad Omens is a Metalcore band that formed in 2015 and are currently one of the biggest bands in the metal world.  They started off with a fairly straightforward Metalcore sound and have since evolved into a more electronic, Alternative Metal style.

Known for Noah Sebastian's incredible vocal talents, his wavery, almost fragile singing that he seamlessly pairs with top notch screams, the band has skyrocketed since the release of their third album.

I first heard Bad Omens's The Death Of Peace of Mind as the leadoff single for the album of the same name and thought it was decent.  It wasn't until I stumbled upon an acoustic playthrough of TDOPOM on the radio that I really was hooked.  They add a lot of depth to their sound, which lesser bands use to mask faults, but here they add a depth an richness to an already incredibly talented group.

Of course as a newer band that has developed a sound and made it popular (so many current imitators), they're regularly dismissed by "true" metal fans.  But fuck 'em I think Bad Omens are one of the best bands to emerge in the past decade or so.

Albums Owned:
Bad Omens - Vinyl
Limits / Never Know - Vinyl
The Death of Peace of Mind - Vinyl
Concrete Jungle [The OST] - Vinyl

Albums I want to get:
Finding God Before God Finds Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Better Life

Nursery Cryme

Selling England by the Pound